Frequently Asked Questions
To enroll in "Introduction To Data Analytics Seminar", you need to meet the following requirements set by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC):
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
To enroll in all other courses, you need to meet the following requirements set by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC):
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must hold a valid Social Security Number (SSN).
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics fundamentals, equal to a minimum 40 hours of formal instruction in data analytics or 3-6 months of employment in a data analytics position or completion of the “Introduction to Data Analytics Seminar.” Completion of the “Introduction to Data Analytics Seminar” is required if the student is new to Data Analytics.
The Job Readiness Program/Interview Prep Bootcamp (JRP/IPBC) is the second phase of training offered by Colaberry. Upon successful completion of the 12-week technical training program in the Data Analytics Bootcamp, you have the opportunity to enroll in the JRP/IPBC. This phase of training is conducted online, allowing you to learn at your own pace without scheduled classes.
The JRP/IPBC focuses on enhancing your skills and readiness for job opportunities in the Data Analytics field. The program duration varies based on individual effort, typically taking around 3-5 months to complete. Your progress will be assessed based on lesson and lab submissions.
During the JRP/IPBC, you'll engage in various activities to strengthen your skills and job prospects. These activities include working on in-house projects, receiving mentorship from industry experts, participating in group discussions, mock interviews, auto interviews, and receiving guidance on resume preparation and job applications tailored to Data Analytics roles.
The first step is working on an in-house project, providing valuable hands-on experience in a real project scenario. This project experience can be added to your resume, bolstering your profile. The subsequent step is the Career Accelerator Program (CAP), where you can choose from four reporting tools: Power-BI, Tableau, QlikView/Sense, and ETL Data Warehousing. CAP aims to enhance your proficiency in business intelligence and Data Analytics.
As part of CAP, there is an option to participate in a two-month internship, gaining practical experience under the direct supervision of the Chief Automation Officer. After successfully completing a personal project using your chosen reporting tool in Phase II, you become eligible for a six-week program designed to prepare you for job interviews. During this program, we create an online presence for you and actively promote your profile to recruiters and partners, increasing your visibility in the job market.
The JRP/IPBC provides industry experience and enhances your employability, making you well-prepared for job opportunities in Data Analytics.
Yes! Colaberry offers a free mini course that introduces you to the basics of data analytics and provides insights into the industry. Enrolling in this self-paced course is quick and easy.
Simply use the following link to sign up and gain immediate access: https://info.colaberry.com/data-analytics-intro-course-cbry.
Absolutely! At Colaberry, we have a range of scholarships and financing alternatives available to assist you in your learning journey. Whether you're eligible for military scholarships, prefer loan options, or are interested in ISL (Income Share Agreement), we provide flexible choices to accommodate your financial requirements. For detailed information, please visit our Financing Options page.
The primary purpose of the seminar is to introduce you to the field and provide you with the fundamental knowledge and skills required for advanced instruction, while also being useful to you in your current job.
This seminar does not result in a license or any occupational credential.The Job Readiness Program/Interview Prep Bootcamp
Although Colaberry cannot guarantee job placement, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional training and assisting students throughout their job search process. Colaberry also goes beyond the duration of the course to demonstrate our commitment. We provide a lifelong partnership in the career development of our students.
Colaberry is dedicated to supporting students in their job search endeavors. We employ a comprehensive approach that focuses on various aspects, such as building a robust digital profile, refining resumes, improving interviewing skills, and actively pursuing relevant job opportunities on behalf of the students.
You will meet with your instructor twice a week, on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM CST and Saturdays at 9 AM CST. Each class is about 4 hours long. To get a detailed overview of the course, you can refer to our catalog where you will find the course outline.
You can sign up for our next Open House event by visiting the link: https://support.colaberry.com/open-house-event?aff=faq
Join us for an interactive, Career Switch Open House Session where you'll have a chance to learn how you can switch your career in tech and hear from current students and alumni who did just that. You'll learn about our programs, experience our online learning platform, and talk to our instructors.
Certainly! International students are welcome to enroll in our courses, provided they meet certain requirements. The following criteria must be met by international students:Introduction To Data Analytics Seminar
Successful completion of public, private, or home schooling at the high school level or obtainment of a recognized high school equivalency credential, recognized by an institution of higher education or a private or independent institution of higher education, as defined by Texas Education Code, §61.003The Job Readiness Program/Interview Prep Bootcamp
- Age: International students must be at least 18 years old.
- Social Security Number (SSN): Students should possess a valid Social Security Number (SSN).
- Education: A high school diploma, GED, or any equivalent certification from their respective country is required.
Please note that meeting these requirements is essential for international students to be eligible for enrollment.
Yes, you can still enroll in our courses if you have an equivalent certification to a high school diploma, such as a GED or an equivalent qualification.
Colaberry, founded on the principles of inclusivity and empathy, is dedicated to providing proven career pathway solutions that empower individuals to thrive in the era of artificial intelligence. Our learners, typically career transitioners, hail from economically, racially, and occupationally diverse backgrounds. Despite their differences, they all possess the tenacity and resourcefulness needed to future proof their careers and succeed in the age of AI.
Our instructors bring a wealth of diverse backgrounds to the table, including PhDs, Colaberry alumni, and experienced industry professionals.
Yes! At Colaberry, industry experts provide mentorship to guide participants throughout their learning journey, sharing their expertise and insights.
To create an effective online learning environment, it is essential to have access to a computer with a minimum of 8GB RAM, which can be either a Windows system or a Mac running a Windows operating system. Additionally, a functional camera and microphone are necessary. Active participation and engagement are crucial, requiring you to maintain visibility to the entire class through the camera and actively contribute to discussions throughout the program.
1. Refund computations will be based on the number of lessons in the program.
2. The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following:
- The date of notification to the student if the student is terminated.
- The date of receipt of written notice from the student.
- The end of the third calendar month following the month in which the student’s last lesson assignment was received unless notification has been received from the student that he wishes to remain enrolled.
3. If tuition and fees are collected before any lessons have been completed, and if, after expiration of the 72-hour cancellation privilege, the student fails to begin the program, not more than $50 shall be retained by the school.
4. If the student who enters an asynchronous distance education course terminates or withdraws after the expiration of the 72-hour cancellation privilege, the school may retain $50 of the tuition and fees and the minimum refund policy must provide that the student will be refunded the pro rata portion of the remaining tuition, fees, and other charges that the number of lessons completed and serviced by the school or college bears to the total number of lessons in the program.
5. A full refund of all tuition and fees is due in each of the following cases:
- An enrollee is not accepted by the school.
- If the program of instruction is discontinued by the school and this prevents the student from completing the program.
- If the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentations by the owner or representatives of the school.
6. A student of the school or college who withdraws from the school or college as a result of the student being called to active duty in a military service of the United States or the Texas National Guard may elect one of the following options for each program in which the student is enrolled:
- If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the withdrawal, a pro rata refund of any tuition, fees, or other charges paid by the student for the program and a cancellation of any unpaid tuition, fees, or other charges owed by the student for the portion of the program the student does not complete following withdrawal.
- A grade of incomplete with the designation "withdrawn-military" for the courses in the program, other than courses for which the student has previously received a grade on the student's transcript, and the right to re-enroll in the program, or a substantially equivalent program if that program is no longer available, not later than the first anniversary of the date the student is discharged from active military duty without payment of additional tuition, fees, or other charges for the program other than any previously unpaid balance of the original tuition, fees, and charges for books for the program.
- On our website training.colaberry.com click on the "Get Started" button located at the top right side of our navigation bar. Or simply click here: Register Now
- Enter your email address and click “Continue”. A 6-digit passcode will be sent to your email address. You will have 10 minutes before your passcode expires.
- Check your email for a 6-digit passcode and enter it on the next screen in the designated input field and click “Continue”
- Add your basic information and click “Submit”. Here you will complete your account creation and be directed to your app dashboard.
To enroll in a course:
- On your app dashboard, click on "Enroll in Your Course" and select the desired course.
- Complete all three enrollment forms and submit them. Ensure you provide your Social Security Number (SSN) and upload your high school diploma or college transcripts in JPEG format.
- Check your email for updates on your approval/enrollment status.
- Once your enrollment is approved, visit the "Payment" tab on your dashboard to make the payment.
- If you qualify for the $199 Off Early Bird Discount, enter the coupon code, click "Redeem," proceed to "Pay Now," and make the discounted full payment of $1800.
Our admissions team can be reached through multiple channels:
- Schedule a consultation via Zoom chat, available from Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM CST. https://support.colaberry.com/advisor-videocall
- Schedule a call: https://support.colaberry.com/meet-admissions
- Contact us through email at [email protected] or by phone: +1 (972) 992-1024.
- If you prefer, you can choose the most suitable contact method for you by visiting: https://training.colaberry.com/contactus/